Intensify your Research with Binary’s Data Processing & Data Analysis Services
Industry-leading quality in data processing and our client-tailored approach to each project ensures that we can produce the data, the way you need it.
Turnaround Research Times
Let our experienced Data Analysis team handle your research project and save your time for you. Our team constantly delivers the most complex projects in a fraction of the time clients are accustomed to. As our business has been built on enduring relationships with our customers, we also provide an utmost level of customer service in addition to reducing your research time.
Let our talented data analysis teams boost up your data analysis. Our teams are staffed with experienced professionals that have extensive training in the use of SPLUS, MAPLE and the most advanced and powerful cross-tabulation software. Our advanced capabilities include:
Cleaned data file based on test statements, recodes, and assignments and computed variables.
- Real-time data editing.
- Multivariate analysis
- A very wide array of statistical testing, including t-test, z-test, ANOVA and Chi-Square.
- Unlimited tables and number of respondents.
- Create marginals, frequencies, counts and percentages.
- Weighting by factors, targets, percentages or margins.
- Means, medians, standard deviations, etc.
- Produce complete variable distribution showing percentages, cumulative percentages and numerous descriptive statistics.
Experienced Data Analysis Professionals
We have a faculty of trainers & consultants, who are professionals in their respective subject areas, such as statistics, mathematics, operations research, and econometrics. These are instructors and consultants who have a thorough knowledge of working in industries and academic bodies such as Manufacturing, information technology, automotives, FMCG, and pharmaceuticals handling projects like Brand tracking studies, Churn analysis, Customer satisfaction studies, Concept & Product testing, Ad hoc studies etc Our Data Analysis staff is equally qualified to analyzing results using any of a number of techniques, including
- Conjoint Analysis (Full Profile Conjoint; Self Explicated Conjoint; Choice Based Conjoint Analysis)
- Monte Carlo Simulations
- Multidimensional Scaling Analysis
- Correspondence Analysis
- Cluster Analysis
- Factor Analysis
- Data Mining with CHAID,
- Classification and Regression Trees, and Neural Network Analysis
- Multiple Regression
- Discriminant Analysis
- Forecasting Analysis
- Quality optimization (food, beverages, consumer products, electronics, paints, cosmetics, pharmaceuticals, insurance, banking and finance).
- Optimization of brand attributes in the design of new products.
- Association rules discovery.
- Customer loyalty / Churn analysis.
- Customer segmentation and profiling
- Classification of respondent and market segments.
- Development of new advertising and promotional materials.
- Fraud detection (BFSI)
- Parameter importance analysis
- Survival time analysis of a customer
- Time series analysis
On request our Data Analysis consultants are also available discuss your analysis options with you and help you to understand the types of decisions that can be made from the data you want to collect. The results will be quickly made available to you in a printable electronic format. Our Data Analysis Consultants can also help you interpret your data and make recommendations as to what decisions will bring you closest to your objectives. We can also put this in report or PowerPoint form.