Möbius™ is a comprehensive online courseware environment that focuses on science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM). It is built on the notion that people learn by doing. With Möbius, your students can explore important concepts using engaging, interactive applications, visualize problems and solutions, and test their understanding by answering questions that are graded instantly. Throughout the entire lesson, students remain actively engaged with the material and receive constant feedback that solidifies their understanding.
Möbius™ believes in the following:
Learn by Doing
Students in today's digital era are used to receiving instant results in most of the activities they do. Möbius facilitates the integration of powerful, dynamic learning and assessment tools in the online course materials to give students the edge to receive constant feedback, which in turn helps them stay engaged and on-the-track.
Möbius has integrated meaningful, automatically-graded assessment questions into lessons & narrated lectures. This facility also extends to formal assignments and helps students gain and test their understanding of the subject matter.
- Integrate meaningful, automatically-graded assessment questions into lessons and narrated lectures, in addition to formal assignments, so students can test their understanding as they go.
- Provide interactive applications for exploring concepts in ways not available in a traditional classroom.
- Leverage powerful algorithmic questions to provide practice for students as they master concepts, as well as individual summative assessments.
- Incorporate engaging, enlightening visualizations of concepts, problems, and solutions, through a wide variety of 2-D and 3-D plots and animations that students can modify and explore.
Everything You Need
- Creating interactive narrated lectures that facilitates the habit to explore and nurture self-assessment elements.
- Using standard math notation to author, display and allow students to respond.
- Choosing from thousands of Math Apps and assessment questions from math, statistics, physics and engineering etc. that are readily available for use and customization.
- Developing customized & interactive applications that help explore concepts using Maple or HTML5.
- Creating relevant assessment questions, which are automatically graded by Maple T.A. testing engine.
- Generating robust visualizations by leveraging an extensive collection of custom-friendly plots and animations.
- Collecting outcome data during the learning process to be able to track student success & identify areas for improvement.
- Communicate with your students in real time using a Live Chat tool that supports mathematical notation as well as text.
- Integration of Möbius with course management systems including Blackboard®, Canvas, Brightspace™, and Moodle™. Also facilitate the use of course management tools provided with Möbius.
- Providing access to students from computers & mobile devices that use a standard web browser.
Your Content, Your Rules
When you use Möbius to develop and deliver your online offerings, you remain in full control of your content and the learning experience.
- Bring your online vision to life such as online courses, open-access courses, formative testing, placement & remediation programs, independent learning, outreach programs and flipped or blended classrooms.
- Provide exactly the content you want, from individual lessons and textbook supplements, to full courses, remedial materials, enrichment content, and more.
- Choose the learning experience by allowing students open access to your course material or guiding them along a specific learning path.
- Stay in control of your content, creating and customizing materials as you wish to suit your needs.
- Save your students money by moving over from traditional textbooks while simultaneously improving the learning experience.