Binary developed an application which runs on Android platform with a 7” inch tablet. First Binary has customized a Remote Desktop Protocol (RDP) to connect with their POS system via Wi-Fi connection. Once order will be placed through POS system via Tablet, User will press PRINT button to take print of the order. The Android application is integrated with .Net services to fetch order data and print through Bluetooth mobile thermal printer.
The salient features of Customer Portal are:-
- User can access POS system installed in the Tablet through RDP via Wi-Fi to place orders from customer table.
- Once order is placed, user can print customer receipt through mobile thermal printer with Bluetooth connection.
- With customer receipt, kitchen print will also print in kitchen
- User can make printer connection if in any case printer get disconnected
Binary’s Android POS solution enhances the overall process of servicing the customers. Clients Pizza outlets have less queue in front of POS hence less chaos. Customers can receive their customer receipt sitting at their place
The key benefits are:-
- User friendly application for the Users
- Online POS access with in their network
- Customer needn’t queue the POS front counter
- Android tablet and printer both are very handy and easy to carry
Project – Android POS
Customer – Leading Fast Food Pizza Chain
Industry – Retail
Application – Android POS
Tools Technology – Java, Android, .Net, W-Fi, Bluetooth
Application Server – IIS 6 or 7
Platform – Windows Server, Android OS
Project Scope – Requirement Analysis, Design, Development, Integration and Testing