Binary's Offshore Software Testing services provides a level of confidence in the software ensuring that the software is tested, has an acceptable defect rate, and high quality. It is an integral and critical phase of software development project. Binary's domain experience in makes it a recognized name for offshore software testing.
The features pertaining to the quality of software vary widely depending on the type of software, but there are some common quality features, which include:
- Reliability: Refers to the consistency of a set of data or pattern of behavior.
- Stability: Refers to the tendency of the software to crash under erroneous situations.
- Portability: Refers to the adaptation of the software so that it functions in varied computing environments.
- Maintainability: Refers to the ease with which maintenance of the software can be performed in accordance with prescribed requirements.
- Usability: Refers to the ease with which users can employ the software to achieve their goal
Onshore and offshore software testing services of Binary Semantics helps you to build reliable, secure, and user-friendly software products. We dovetail the right blend of our extensive experience and sophisticated tools for performing comprehensive software testing.
- Functional testing
- Web testing
- White-box testing
- Usability and accessibility testing
- Performance, stress, and load testing
- Security testing
- Network and distributed testing
- Volume testing
We employ a various processes of thorough investigation for offshore software testing. Binary's engineers perform a number of mock tasks with the software and the software answers with its behavior in response to the probing of the testing engineer. Our engineers are well-equipped to handle both manual & automated testing based on test plans using state-of-the-art software testing tools.
Binary is well-equipped with hi-tech infrastructure and planned methodology to perform offshore and onshore software testing in a controlled environment.
- Requirement analysis: It involves establishing the testing processes and software environments where software testing can be performed.
- Design analysis: It determines the aspects of the design that can be tested and the parameters to be used by the concerned engineers.
- Test planning: Test strategy, test plans, and test beds are prepared.
- Test development: Involves designing the test procedures, test scenarios, test cases, and test scenarios.
- Test execution: This involves executing the software based on the test plans and test cases.
- Test reporting: Generation of metrics and making final reports on their test results.
- Re-testing the defects: Thorough testing of the software again after the developers have fixed the bugs.